Wednesday 5 March 2008

The Gov - Chicken Schnitzel with Diane Gravy.

P2290320My first blog, ever! Okay here goes... I am a huge fan of the Schnitzel, so much so that when dining at a venue with a schnitzel on the menu I don't need a menu and people know what to order for me without asking. My fav would have to be a chicken schnitzel with gravy. You would say this would be an easy task to supply, apparently not. For some unknown reason people these days are getting dumber and dumber and for whatever reason are unable to cook a simple schnitzel. So I am here to write about my experiences related to the beloved schnitzel for you to possibly use as a reference of where to eat a great schnitzel. I’m sure there is a place that does it, and I’m going to find it! So we went to the Gov for best of fest and the Chicken schnitzel with Diane gravy caught my eye. It came out in good time, gravy wasn’t all that great, lacked flavour. Chicken was somewhat dry and over cooked to say the least. Not their best work, and for an Adelaide fav, they should have put a bit more effort in.

Price: $15

Rating: 2.5 stars

No comments: