Wednesday 5 March 2008

Cafe Uno - Chicken Schnitzel with gravy

Right, my second entry… Chicken schnitzel at Café Uno… Well firstly I was told off for moving the table away from the table next to it, and I mean right up against it. So off to a good start… not. It was a pretty warm day and the air con could have been working better than what it did. The waiter was a slimy little freak who had no idea about customer service. The schnitzel finally came out and luckily I asked for the gravy on the side! OMG I have never seen lumpier gravy!!! It was in what looked to be a desert bowl and there was enough there for about 5 people. It was tasty in an odd way, pretty gluey in texture and lumps a plenty. The schnitzel itself was average in size, quite dry and the salad was pretty lame. Overall a cheap made schnitzel with a price too high for the quality.

Price: $17.50

Rating: 3 stars

No comments: